- What has happened to our food and diet that is directly causing poor health in so many of today’s children.
- How to provide your child with an exemplary diet.
Chapter 2: Food Allergies and Gluten Sensitivity
- What they are and what to do about them.
Chapter 3: Environmental Problems and Solutions
- Dietary, nutritional and herbal solutions for neutralizing, detoxifying and eliminating these environmental pollutants.
Chapter 4: Choosing the Right Medical Care For Your Child
- Allopathic/pharmaceutical medicine, homeopathy, nutritional medicine, naturopathy, osteopathy, herbal medicine, chiropractic, acupuncture, biological dentistry
Chapter 5: Vaccinations: Facts, Fears and Fallacies
- Safety issues, controversy, the short- and long-term health consequences of childhood vaccinations.
- What every parent needs to know to make an educated, informed and very important decision for your child.
Chapter 6: Optimal Health: Pre-conception
- Dietary guidelines, detoxification, nutritional supplementation; clean, strong and pregnant.
Chapter 7: Optimal Health: Pregnancy and Birth
- How to maintain and carry a healthy pregnancy.
Chapter 8: Optimal Health: Breastfeeding and Infant’s Diet
- Promoting both mother and baby’s health in the first year.
Chapter 9: Optimal Health: Toddlerhood into Childhood—Putting It All Together
- Foods, the right diet for your individual child, nutritional supplementation for immune support and environmental protection.
- Establishing the foundation of health and ensuring your child’s full growth and development.
Chapter 10: The Future
- Proactively create and maintain your child’s good health.
Appendix I: Medical Treatments for Specific Conditions
- Specific treatments for the primary ailments that bring most parents into the pediatrician’s office.
Appendix II: Rating the Vaccines
- The degree of risk and chance for adverse reactions associated with each type of vaccine.
Authority Publishing, Gold River, CA 95670